- Solution for the provision of alternative and renewable energy sources to support sustainable mobility (E.g.: Charging delivery, Wireless charging, Fast-charging, Battery swapping stations, Share charging).
- Solution for digitisation of internal management and customer interaction systems with a view to customer centricity (E.g.: Customer predictive analytics, Energy consumption analytics, Autonomous charging, Energy market forecast analysis).
- Solution for the circular management of resources on the site such as treatment and purification technologies for water reuse.
- Solution for the station’s energy independence through the introduction of photovoltaic panels and micro-wind power plants.
- Solution for the regeneration of natural capitalin the station ecosystem (regenerative agroforestry).
Call4Energy | The mobility evolution
The Call4Energy “The mobility evolution”, a circular open innovation project realized by the Circular Economy Lab - an initiative of Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center and Cariplo Factory - for Aquila Energie, aims to identify enabling technologies and solutions, on the one hand, to enable the supply of renewable energy and digitalise the internal systems of the petrol stations, on the other, to manage and regenerate resources in stations and ensure their energy independence.
Aquila Energie manages a network of fuel distributors located mainly in central Italy and the main interest is to intercept and govern the trends of electrification, digitisation and energy transition.
The initiative is aimed at startups and innovative SMEs (from TRL 5 up to higher level) able to offer functional solutions to Aquila Energie's transformational needs, on two main areas of interest: one dedicated to enabling technologies and business models and the other to the circular economy and sustainability.
The innovative solutions considered in line with the research will be analyzed, evaluated and selected by a team of experts from Aquila Energie and the Circular Economy Lab of the Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center. The most interesting ones will be able to continue the path of innovation through a technical-commercial collaboration with Aquila Energie.
The call will be open until 30 September 2022.
Applications will also be evaluated during the scouting period and not only at the end, therefore registering among the first could allow you to present your solution before others.
Scouting and Candidate Collection
Assessment and one-to-one company startup activities