Business opportunities and promotions
To improve the commercial positioning of your startup or SME, Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center can offer you business opportunities with potentially interested companies and corporates.
Advantages for startups subscribing to the service
Target market identification
Support in analyzing your reference market and in the identification of the business opportunities and target clients
Creation of business opportunities
Support in commercial positioning and the search for capital and industrial partnerships
You’ll be able to showcase your technological solutions at national and international events and in specific B2B meetings.
Startups and innovative SMEs
The basic requirement is to be a startup or duly registered innovative SME.
TRL 7 minimum level
The minimum level of technological maturity required is TRL 7: to have implemented a working prototype in the operating environment.
The technologies must be addressed to companies or producers selling to the end customer.
The startup must prove it satisfies at least one of the following requirements: to have projects underway, to have a product/technology on the market, to have received investment, to actively have a patent filed, to have acquired clients.
Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center monitors and anticipates trends, selecting the innovative companies in the most frequently requested sectors by the current market and those with the best prospects for growth.
- AI to strengthen production dynamics
- Software-as-a-Service solutions for production management
- Sustainability: sustainable packaging, scrap and waste recycling, new solutions for pesticides and fertilizers
Digital & AI
- phygital customer experience
- marketing automation
- Artificial Intelligence and data science
- back-end technologies
- social commerce and live streaming shopping
- sustainability: logistics, shipping, new packaging
- big data
- customer experience
- smart grid
- smart building e smart Home
- energy storage, capture and transformation of CO2
- renewable sources
- digital technologies, ICT, cybersecurity, data analytics and smart manufacturing, as extra- sector development areas.
- advanced robotics (autonomous robots, collaborative robots , mobile robots, cloud robotics, etc)
- Internet of everything
- digital twin e machine vision
- additive manufacturing
- big data e analytics
Sustainability & Materials
Innovative and sustainable materials in the fields of: