Talentis - GI Startup Program 2023 stops at the Innovation Center
One of the selection stages for Talentis - GI Startup Program organized by Confindustria Giovani was held at the Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center on Friday May 5th. The program, dedicated to Italian startups, is promoted by the Young Entrepreneurs of Confindustria, the Comitato 3REG and the Comitato GISUD, with the technical partnership of RetImpresa and arises from the recent organizational successes of the Startup Contest di 3REG and the Startup Competition di GISUD.
Talentis allows the most deserving startups, selected by a jury of experts, to access the national event in Rome. Different evaluation criteria:
- Skills and composition of the team
- Stage of development of the idea/service/product
- Degree of innovation of the idea/service/product in terms of sector or process
- Scalability of the idea/service/product
- Competitive context and positioning
- Industry trends
On the sidelines of the meeting, Filippo Vecchio - Head of Communication, Culture and Marketing of Innovation at the Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center was also interviewed and who pictured the current state of the world of innovation.
Three selection steps to get to the final event
The project is dedicated to all startups with operational headquarters in Italy, in corporate form from no more than 5 years after submission of the application. The project is divided into 3 phases:
- Preliminary selection: evaluation of applications and selected up to a maximum of 16 startups that will be able to take part in the intermediate selection.
- Intermediate selection: During the stops on the Italian territory, the selected participants will present themselves to a jury through a 5-minute pitch, followed by a Q&A session. The best candidates who will access the final selection will be identified.
- Final selection: On the occasion of the National Conference of Young Entrepreneurs, the best ones will meet an honorary jury which will decide the winning startup.
Lots of new features to support the corporate culture
For the 2023 edition of Talentis, some innovations were introduced aimed at developing Open Collaboration to connect startups with SMEs, corporates, foreign companies and investors. In particular, there will be Registry International (Platform in English with simultaneous translation of ideas); the Registry Awards (dedicated section to give value and visibility to startups and SMEs awarded during Confindustria calls and initiatives) and the matching algorithm (designed to select the partner or entrepreneurial project most relevant to the profile of the registered company on the platform).
The mission of the Young Entrepreneurs of Confindustria is to support the dissemination of business culture and encourage the creation of new entrepreneurial realities. They have always been attentive to the promotion of innovative ideas through projects and events that favor the meeting between startups, investors and the productive ecosystem.